Tuesday, August 31, 2004

1 down, 1 to go

I started this year with 2 goals: the SM100 and getting a picture published. I still won't know about the 100 for another 6 (argh!) days but today I got an e-mail from Adventure Sports Magazine to let me know that they are going to use one of the pictures that I submitted a couple of months ago for an article on mountain biking in the mid-atlantic.

I got an e-mail a couple of months ago (thanks to a query to the MORE website and a referral from Scott) asking for pictures, so I FedEx'd them a CD and then didn't hear anything for a couple of months. When I fired up the laptop to check my e-mail after work something stopped me from deleting an e-mail, the name was familiar, but I couldn't place it. I took a risk and opened it and got the good news. It's in the September issue so it should be out now... I need to find a shop that sells it so that I can see which one they've used.

No comments: