Sunday, November 07, 2004

indian summer sky

my brother was back from school for the weekend, so i went up to my parents early saturday to pick him and one of his friends up to head up to gambrill for a ride... the day was great... cool and sunny, and the trails were great. rode the IF and was reminded of why i normally ride my dual suspension up there, those rocks beat you up on a hardtail...

caught the last part of the dc united game on saturday night... they won on penalty kicks after a tie in regulation and a scoreless overtime and are back in the MLS championship after and extended absence...

up to schaeffer on sunday under another beautiful blue sky... a bit warmer than saturday and not surprisingly the parking lot was full, cars parked all the way up the access road... surprising that with so may people there you don't see too many people on the trails... i passed a few kids riding, some with their dads... it's always cool to see kids out riding... the trails were hard and fast... i hit just about all of the trails, some sections a couple of times... since i was riding by myself i rode hard and my legs were worked by the end of the ride...

saw the incredibles on friday night... it's an amazing movie...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to go see the INCREDIBLES with my superhero son DEAN

PIXAR ROCKS!