Monday, May 05, 2008

artomatic...




after thinking about it for a couple of years, and then missing the registration opening for last year's show, i'm going to have a space in this year's artomatic. started work on my space this weekend by slapping a coat of paint onto the primed plywood that we've been provided with and working on getting my work for the show printed and framed. the show opens this friday and runs through june 15th. if you want to find my work go to the 6th floor. i'm right off the elevator banks, right next to an installation of neon sculpture.

May 9 – June 15, 2008
Capitol Plaza I
1200 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Metro: Red Line, New York Ave., M St exit

1 comment:

Darren said...

Joe,
I will be coming on Wednesday night next week, I will definately look at your stuff. I thought about putting my stuff up, but it is like 3-4 years old now, I did it as part of my Masters of Art.