Friday, January 07, 2005

new year revisited

like lee said, this time of year is about the routine... getting into it, sticking with it, and enjoying the breaks from it untill the days get longer and there's more time for fun...

the new year is looking a little less gloomy than it was at the weekend... i'm mostly over my cold and i've got a couple of good days at the gym under my belt this week, and a batch beer (a fat tire clone) fermenting away in the kitchen... emailed nancy about coaching and faxed in my questionnaire about my goals and rough schedule...

i've got my riding goals for the year, and a couple of personal goals to work towards, so i'm in pretty good shape for the new year... still need to work on my time management, which just seems to be getting worse... need to get more sleep.

still, it sucked not having a good new year's ride... got plans for some riding this weekend, hopefully it won't all be rained out...

No comments: