Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bakers Dozen Portraits Featured in “The Bike Project”

Bakers Dozen: KentThe Baker’s Dozen Portraits are currently being featured in “The Bike Project: A Visual, Literary, and Cinematic Celebration” at the Rouse Company Foundation Gallery at Howard County Community College in Columbia, MD. The show runs from October 8th to November 15th, with a reception on October 24th from 5-7 pm.

I should have blogged about this sooner, but I'm barely keeping up with anything these days. We'll be up at the reception on the 24th, so stop by and hello if you're there. I haven't been able to make it up to Columbia since i dropped the Bakers Dozen prints off a couple of weeks ago, so I can't wait to see the rest of the show. From the pictures I've seen, Becky has done a great job putting it together.

3 comments:

sreichgott said...

Congratulations on the show. That's a great little gallery. Right across from where I did my show at Rep Stage this summer. Have fun!

BTW, I love that in the middle of the bike art at the site for the exhibition there's one picture of a naked lady with a bicycle in the background. Brilliant.

gwadzilla said...

I am excited to see what you captured today... the fall colors will more than likely make a splendid background to your sports photography and portraits

Jon Tomas said...

I really like this project, very exciting .I will remember that The show runs from October 8th to November 15th and I will bring my bicycle to this show.